Friday, October 3, 2008

Miracle

Perhaps it is the holiday season (if you're jewish you know what I mean) why I have been praying a lot this week. I am looking for an answer, for meaning in why does my bathroom get so dirty so quickly? No matter when I clean or what I use to clean, the dirt reappears faster than my 5 O`clock shadow. I have tried every product (and a few deadly combinations) available at Publix, Wal-Mart, and Target--No Luck, No Results. All they offer is a lick and a promise. Is there something extra funky happening here?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ok, here's the thing. If your bathroom is new it looks nice and clean. If your bathroom is old and looks dirty and there's nothing you can ever really do to make it shiny and gorgeous again.

We've had both. We moved into this gorgeous townhouse in Sydney right on the beach-- we're renting and the bottom line is the bathrooms that they never look clean and bright-- they just need to be remodeled.

We've completely remodeled a few houses, it's fun and the end result is awesome. I think I just had a lightbulb moment on your blog. Thanks for that.

.. said...

Funny, there is a lot that can fall into the category of new=nice and old=dirty.