Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My new best friend

I'm not sure if the process is the same with women but when I use a public bathroom with a hand dryer it kinda sorta goes like this:
1) Release fluids
2) Wash hands (lots of soap here)
3) Kick start hand dryer. Yep I use my shoe for this. Certainly not going to use my clean hands
4) Rub hands under cool breeze
5) Wipe hands on pants

This is pretty much the process with little variation. It's the last step that can be a problem. Depending on the type of pants you just might walk out of the bathroom with two hand prints on the bum. My new best friend is the hand dryer above. We met in the bathroom of McDonald in Naples. This machine blew me like a Category 5 hurricane. My hands were completely dry, moist free, and toasty warm. Dry pants too!! I now plan to drive to Naples each time I need to use a public bathroom.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: