Monday, August 25, 2008

This is no Toxic Hell*

I am sooo full! This evening I took the challenge of meeting one grilled veggie burrito "enchilada style" at Zona Fresca. Even though I was prepared and quite hungry I lost the battle and could only eat half.

Honestly its hard to find a decent mexican 'rant that doesn't bloat you with sodium but these folks do it right. I do believe that besides being incredibly fresh the salsa bar is my main draw. Gee, this almost sounds like I was asked by the manager to sing their praises. Perhaps a good word for an small exchange. Well I'd never, nope not me!

*Another name for Taco Bell
BTW- by the time I finished writing this I managed to finish the monster. I win!! The VB never had a chance!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Laura said...

That looks like a nontoxic not hell.
Yummy. Wish I had some.

I left you a comment after your comment on my dating story-- cause you were at the party it where I met Jewish Zealot!! Did you have any idea?