Friday, August 1, 2008

3 and 45

Staying up late and getting up early does not get better over time. This disproves the theory that practice makes perfect. Years ago my nights started at 11:00, now I am lucky if I have one eye open before the late edition news. Last night was a miracle for I was still up at 12:30 or maybe the miracle is that I answered the call of my alarm at 4:30 or I am managing to key this into my crackberry as I wobble down the street walking my dog avoiding the early morning drivers. Nope the miracle was actually finding the end to that run on sentence! I cannot even claim a full 4 hours sleep. The trip to the fridge for water and the eventual bathroom stole 15 minutes from my beauty sleep. What's really f'd up is that I still choose to start my day at this ridiculous hour even when all I have is 3 and 45 in my bank. Wish me luck...zzzzzzzzzzz
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: