Thursday, August 7, 2008

Feeling a bit Red

Have you ever caught yourself saying, "Damm, I never realized...!"? As I stand in front of the fridge this has been my mantra for the past 48 hours. Three days ago I decided to listen to my elder (that's what I am calling my mom today) and make an appointment for my yearly physical. This is not a new experience for me, I've been doing this for a while, and I was prepared for the lab visit to donate the common bodily fluids.

Okay so about now you might be asking what's the fridge connection...and this is where my word choice gets a bit selective. Let's just say that when you reach 40 the lab work includes liquids and solids. Get it?? And to make meals real interesting for the next 72 hours I am not allowed to eat anything red. Please don't ask why. No red sauce, no salsa, no red peppers, no crystal light, no cranberry juice, no strawberry honey bunches of oates, no pizza bites, no peaches (red skin), and no french fries (its a sin to eat without ketchup). All I want to say is, "Damm, I never realized how much red food I have!". Go ahead look in your fridge.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love all foods red too.
And if given a lollipop flavor choice-- I think I'll take RED!

added note: I've now had to do the word verification 3x-- and each time it keeps giving me some bizarre cross between an R and a k-- wtf??

.. said...

R and K - our initials perhaps. Is Google telling us something? Just shows your commitment to post!
Bless you : )