Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finished before 41

And I have over two weeks to spare. Today is graduation and if I was in Phoenix, Arizona right now I would be walking to receive my degree. I just read that some universities are eliminating the customary handshake, yet what I find disturbing is that the shake was not replaced by the "fist pump". Hey, if it's good enough for the President...that's all I have to say about that. (Insert a fist pump here!)

I'm not sure what happens next. I did not always aspire to have a Master's degree or to be bothered by the course work. Hoops should be a game played on the court, not in the classroom. Yet despite the hoops, I did enjoy the challenge of reading, writing, and debating with my classmates. I'm going to spend the next few days decompressing and wondering what to do with this new piece of paper.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: