Saturday, February 14, 2009

Observation: What does it say? What can it mean?

I decided to leave Ground Zero (this is what I am now calling my. home until it becomes functional again) and head out for breakfast. While I was waiting for my meal, I could not help but overhear the conversation behind me.

Sitting in the booth was an elderly man, not quite AARP, but well over mid-life. This is what I was able to hear(W=waitress, C=customer):

W: Coffee?
C: No coffee, just water with lemon.
C: What happened to the All American Slam for $4.00
W: We changed the menu, but you can create your own slam.
C: What do you recommend on the senior menu that has the most food for the price?
(I was unable to hear her full response)
W: Biscuit or toast
C: What kind of biscuit
W: We only have one kind.
C: I'll take the biscuit, looks bigger

The rest of his time which I observed was his attempt to schedule house viewing. Broker?

From my observation, can I determine what does it say or what can it mean?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: