Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back to School! Part Deux

I have committed to completing my masters degree meaning I have enrolled full time back at school. That actually means 4 papers every week for the next 40 weeks. Shoot me...please. Not sure why I returned, I hated school growing up. Maybe hate is too strong a word here (maybe I'm just a masochist); I just did not care to attend. School distracted me from learning. Now at 40, I just figured that I might as well get a degree for something I will probably do anyway (perhaps with less writing).


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Laura said...

Dude, I hated school-- ok maybe hate is too strong a word-- but there's a reason I was barely there... learned so much more in the real world--
wow that's really bad coming from a parent and someone in your line of work. We're naughty.