Friday, June 27, 2008

Back in time

Yesterday can be officially classified as an anomaly. For the first time in a year I avoided my computer. While some actually celebrate this feat and others wonder if this will continue, I at this time can not confirm or deny any duplication. Quite honestly most of my day was spent staring at my ceiling. For I understand that while at 40 I aspire to behave like I am 21, my body is telling me a different story. Last nite, nope the nite before last was spent drinking and playing until 4 a.m.. Twenty-four hours later my body, mind, and spirit are once again aligned. Now just because I understand an outcome, will this keep me from its path?

The pic is a snapshot of my bedroom ceiling fan; just how I saw it- blurry.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: