Saturday, July 5, 2008

Serenity Now

A few weeks ago I was introduced to Rescue Remedy by a friend who tried this stress reducing spray on her children (you can read her tale by visiting www.floridagirlinsydney.blogspot.com and search for it- quite a fun read). Since then my pocket rescue has not left my sight and at 27% alcohol it won't. I later leaned that my mom has been using this spray for her DOG - go figure - once again I am the last to know. Well the timing was perfect and a trial run was provided to my 12 year old puppy who is afraid of thunder and fireworks. After a few shots...oops I mean sprays he didn't freak out all nite. By the way our first AA meeting is Monday.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

3 comments:

Laura said...

That's funny-- I think they actually make a pet version too!f

Dina Roberts said...

I NEED to get this rescue remedy!!!!

Would it be wrong to force it down my whole family?

Of course, I'll take some too!

.. said...

Buy in bulk!!